Electronics Design Engineer (Remote ok)
Serve as the electrical engineering lead in the design, development, and testing of Thurbolt products that he or she is assigned to. Main responsibilities include the following:
- Analog/digital hardware system architecture and design (AC/DC – DC/DC Power converters, Li-Ion charger topologies, PFC units)
- Collaborating with other engineering disciplines and stakeholders to determine best approach to achieve all product requirements
- Hardware schedule/task development
- Schematic entry and PCB layout
- Troubleshooting, and design verification/qualification of hardware prototypes
- Finding optimal solutions to hardware design issues discovered during design verification
- Creating bill-of-material and technical documentation
- Ensuring product compliance with applicable electromagnetic and safety standards
- Sustaining engineering support
- Electrical Engineering, or equivalent industry experience required.
- 3+ years’ experience in power electronics hardware development, including digital, analog, and mixed-signal hardware.
- Proficient in component selection, schematic capture and PCB layout software.
- Detail-oriented team player with excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work with very little supervision, prioritize between multiple tasks, meet aggressive deadlines, work extended hours (as needed).
- Ability to analyze a multitude of technical issues and find effective, practical solutions quickly.
Marketing Specialist (Remote ok)
We’re looking for for a strategic, creative and results-oriented person to help drive the success of Thurbolt’s paid marketing programs. The successful candidate will have a breadth of functional experience in paid marketing—including driving growth initiatives, online marketing, seasonal promotion, and LTV/ROI analysis. Strong execution, excellent quantitative analytical skill, and the ability to communicate results are critical to success in this position.
In addition, the specialist advises on organic optimization for landing pages, assists with the development of meta data in partnership with the web content team, and develops SEO strategies to support key marketing initiatives.
Advanced understanding of Google Analytics and search optimization strategies is required.
Sales Representative (Remote ok)
We want someone who can bring creativity and enthusiasm to our sales team, and is able to superimpose their personality on our systems. This position is perfect for those who want to be part of a great small business that offers flexible work hours.
You can join us if;
- You EXCEL at prospecting and closing new business.
- You are a STRONG SELF-STARTER who has a proven ability working alone or as part of a small team.
- You present yourself professionally always and at all times, are accountable and a consistent self-starter.
- You have a wide network that will need our products and services.