Thurbolt is an electric vehicles and related sub-systems designer brand which is currently focused on electric skateboards (esk8s).
We have two main motivations
- Increasing the efficiency in human transportation, saving the earth
- Increasing fun & adrenaline in human lives
Why focused on electric skateboards now, 3 main reasons
- Stand & ride vehicles (esk8's, one-wheels and like) has the highest power efficiency among all transportation options. In order to mobilize a human, cars have to move tonnes of mass, motorcycles a few hundred kilograms, stand & rides however few kilos.
- Esk8s gives the strongest feeling of freedom. Motorcycles are better than cars, esk8s are better than motorcycles.
- Current products on the market have major shortcomings, there is much room to innovate.
Electrical & electronics engineer, founder of Innobrothers and Thurbolt brands, product developer, certified amateur sea captain, licenced drone pilot and amateur ham radio operator (TA4UMS). He has been in engineering, coordination and managerial roles in the industry and has experience on EV, machine design, energy generation & distribution industries. Linkedin: https://tr.linkedin.com/in/mskanber
She is a Math teacher, supports Kanber and the brand with a high dedication and self sacrifice. Nothing would be happened without her.
Elvan, Human Resources Expert
Elvan represents our "human" side. We consult her when we need answers about inventors themselves.
She is very talented on character analysis and she has been in the industry for many years.
Müge, Photography & Marketing Expert
Müge is a photography and marketing artist and creates miracles with her gear.
Pro Ice Hockey Player, Skateboarder, Funtographer and filmer.
Kaan, Electronics Engineer
Kaan is a very talented electronics engineer who does the electronics prototyping, integration & testing tasks. He also helps us on preparation of technical documents.
Ramazan, Visual Design and Manufacturing Expert
He is a visual design and production expert who helps us a lot and does amazing jobs using a variety of materials and manufacturing techniques.
While being in the industry for more than 20 years, he has served hundreds of companies and individuals with amazing designs, handmade or CNC cut parts. From cutting to welding, painting to surface finishing, we always consult his ideas and experience.